There are plenty of things you already know.
- You know when your heart’s about to break.
- When the work feels like punishment.
- When you’re faking your own laughter.
- When life has gotten stale.
- When you can no longer breathe.
- When it’s harder than it should be.
- When you’re procrastinating the inevitable.
- When you’re making excuses for the obvious.
- When you need something new.
- When it all feels impossible.
- When your spirit is numb.
- When you feel out of control.
- When you aren’t sure what you’re doing.
- When nobody gets it.
- When everybody’s talking.
- When they aren’t saying anything at all.
- When you question everything.
- When you wonder who you are.
- When you ask yourself again.
- When you wake up at 3:15 in the morning.
- When things have gotten complicated.
- When you can’t remember the last time you loved your life.
…Change is the only remedy.
It’s easy to fall in love with an idea, but hate the way it feels when you do it.
It’s easy to keep going regardless, but be ashamed of yourself the whole time.
When it comes to your life and your work and your happiness and your heart? The only way forward is by telling yourself the truth.
Do you really want to do this for the rest of your life?
Or, are you selling yourself short?
And, what do you need to do for you, instead?
Selfish School is all about helping you build a modern online income stream around your passions…so you can get back to loving what you do, and having more free time for yourself than ever—all while earning $250K a year, working 50% less, and doing it all with minimal social media.
Final enrollment for the summer session closes tomorrow, Tuesday, July 25th! Elizabeth is available if you’ve got any questions—just shoot ‘em over to email@example.com and she’ll happily respond. (Emails may be delayed today since this is the last day and we’ve got a large volume, but we are ON IT! 💥)
Don’t miss this course—it’s the one that could change your life.
But, then again?
You already knew that, too.
Along with whatever else you know you need to do for you, too.